Prep Time: 10 Min
Cook Time: 20 Min
Calories: 226 Fat: 2g Carbohydrates: 32g Protein: 20g
2 bananas (240g)
1/2 cup plain greek yoghurt (180g)
70ml unsweetened almond milk
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 dash salt
1 cup blueberries (150g)
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
1 cup vanilla protein powder (80g)
1 1/4 cups whole-wheat flour (150g)
1. Preheat oven to 170 degrees.
2. Spray muffin pan with cooking spray and lightly dust with one tablespoon of flour.
3. In a medium bowl, mash bananas until smooth and consistent and absent of clumps. Next, add egg, yoghurt, milk and vanilla
extract. Continue to mix until well combined.
4. In another bowl, combine the protein powder, flour, baking soda and salt. Next, fold the dry ingredients into the wet
ingredients and mix just enough to combine. Finally, add in the blueberries and gently fold until they are fully combined.
5. Evenly distribute the mix into the muffin pan and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until fully cooked.