Prep Time – 20 min
Cook Time – 10 min
Total Time – 30 min
Cals 506, P 24, F 26, C 41
STUFF YOU NEED:
- 250g Chang’s dried rice vermicelli noodles
- 1/2 cup laksa paste
- 400ml can coconut milk
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1/2 large barbecued chicken, skin and bones removed, meat shredded
- 150g snow peas, trimmed, thinly sliced
- Bean sprouts, optional, to serve
- 2 tablespoons pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- Place noodles in a large heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand for 5 minutes or until tender. Using a fork, separate noodles. Drain.
- Heat a wok or large saucepan over medium heat. Add laksa paste. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add coconut milk and stock. Bring to the boil. Add chicken and snow peas. Reduce heat to low. Simmer for 2 to 3 minutes or until snow peas are bright green and tender.
- Divide noodles between bowls. Spoon over coconut milk mixture. Top with bean sprouts and Serve.
Personal Trainer Rouse Hill, Rouse Hill Personal Trainer, Rouse Hill Crossfit, Crossfit Rouse Hill, Group Fitness Rouse Hill, Rouse Hill Group Fitness, Gym Rouse Hill, Rouse Hill Gym, CrossFIt Kellyville, Kellyville CrossFit, Personal Trainer Kellyville, Kellyville Personal Trainer, Riverstone CrossFit, CrossFit Riverstone, Stanhope Personal Training, Stanhope CrossFit, Kids Fitness Rouse Hill, Kids Fitness Kellyville, Kids Fitness Riverstone, Kids Fitness Stanhope, Kids classes Rouse Hill, Kids classes Kellyville, Kids classes Riverstone, Kids classes Stanhope, Nutrition Program Rouse Hill, Nutrition Program Kellyville, Nutrition Program Riverstone, Nutrition Program Stanhope, Weightloss Program Rouse Hill, Weightloss Program Kellyville, Weightloss Program Riverstone, Weightloss Program Stanhope