Seriously this easy healthy pork stir fry recipe is so bloody good. It’s the ultimate weekday dinner recipe. Easy to create & will have you spending less time in the kitchen and more time doing the things you love – training/eating 🙂
STUFF YOU NEED
• 500 g extra lean pork mince
• 2 red capsicum sliced
• 3 carrots, sliced
• 1 garlic clove crushed
• 150g Spinach
• 120ml Light Thai Sweet Chilli Sauce
• 1 tsp olive oil
Serving option – with long grain rice, cauliflower rice or add extra veggies like green beans
1. In a large non stick fry pan, heat oil
2. Add the mince, breaking up and cook. Stirring every now and then.
3. Once mince is 90% cooked. Add the carrots, capsicums, garlic and stir fry for a few minutes.
4. Add the sweet chilli sauce, stir through and reduce heat and let cook for another 60 sec or so.
5. Finally stir through the spinach, serve up, eat up!
*Remember to add rice or extra veggies for full dish