You are about to go to muffin heaven. Seriously, these little bites are to die for #obsessed.
Especially when they’re THIS easy. This low calorie choc chip muffin recipe is a chuck in a bowl mix, throw in the over kind of recipe (aka my fave kind of recipe). As you know, I like things to be quick and easy and of course delish. These muffins definitely double tick all of those boxes!
I reckon that these muffins will be perfect for your chocolate craving needs. And yes, I say need. Who doesn’t love chocolate and it’s definitely on a need basis. And want. We just want it sometimes.
Makes 20 muffins
Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 8 Minutes
Calories: 124 each C9g F8g P4g
STUFF YOU NEED:
- 2 ripe, frozen and thawed bananas (doesn’t have to be frozen but they tend to be a bit sweeter)
- 1 cup all natural peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 4 or 5 chocolate chips for each one
- Mix all the ingredients except the chocolate chips in a blender until smooth.
- Pour into a mini muffin tin and top with 4 or 5 chocolate chips. Bake in a 200 degree C oven for 8 minutes.