Winter is officially here, so it’s the perfect time to share this super easy, healthy pie recipe that the whole family can enjoy.
And we can confirm it is yummy & easy as.
Makes 6-8 serves
STUFF YOU NEED
1 x Brown Onion (finely diced)
2 x Carrot (grated)
2 x Zucchini (grated)
1-2 tsp x dried herbs
1 tsp x Olive oil
500g x Lean Beef Mince
400g x Crushed Tomatoes
Salt/Pepper to taste
200g x Sweet Potato (cut into cubes)
200g x Potato (cut into cubes)
200g x Pumpkin (cut in cubes)
1 Tbs x Milk
1. Preheat oven to 200C
2. Heat a large saucepan over low-medium heat & saute onion, carrot, zucchini & herbs in oil for 5 mins and beginning caramelising.
3. Turn heat to high, add mince & cook stirring until brown
4. Add tinned tomatoes, seasoning with salt & pepper, cook for 10 minutes. Continue to simmer if liquid needs reducing.
5. Meanwhile, place potatoes/pumpkin in a saucepan of cold salted water and bring to the boil. Continue to simmer for 10 minutes or until 9softended, drain and mash with milk.
6. Transfer mince to an ovenproof dish, top with mash & bake for 15mins